6 MONTHS STABLE!

I am filled with joy to be writing that my suspected Astrocytoma is 6 months stable!

With every scan and result I can feel myself becoming more brave and more trusting in my body. I am more confident than ever that I will be able to heal myself through my positive attitude, alternative treatments and faith. Watch this space!


By 2020 I am aiming to have raised £5000 for The Brain Tumour Charity to help #FindACureSooner and ensure continued support and readily available resources for patients and families of those who have Brain Tumours. Please click on the link and donate, if all of my readers donated £1 I would have met my target already! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/moneyforbrains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Massage

Communication between the brain tumour patient and their family and friends (part 2)

Peace of Mind: sort your life out