Officially a Young Ambassador!


I am so pleased to say that for 2019 I will be officially working with The Brain Tumour Charity as a Young Ambassador. The Young Ambassadors are a group of handpicked 18-25 year olds who have been affected by Brain Tumours and subsequently utilised the resources of The Brain Tumour Charity and want to show dedication and passion to ultimately finding a cure!

This role is something I never thought I'd be doing this time last year but it is absolutely my calling! Just 10 months on from my own diagnosis I feel like a completely different purpose bound individual and I will work hard in this team to help secure a cure for all people with Brain Tumours young or old.

My journey will begin later this month as I go to an Ask The Researcher event in London to find out what the current projects are for Brain Tumours and ask a few more specific questions. If you want to attend this event you can still buy tickets here: https://asktheresearcher2019.eventbrite.co.uk/

If you cannot attend then I will be taking notes and publishing them anyway so feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

My Official training days will occur in April and then we will be sent out into the open to support and campaign, attend events and be at new report launches. Most importantly, it will be great to make new friends who are feeling just like me!

By 2020 I am aiming to have raised £5000 for The Brain Tumour Charity to help #FindACureSooner and ensure continued support and readily available resources for patients and families of those who have Brain Tumours. Please click on the link and donate, if all of my readers donated £1 I would have met my target already! https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/moneyforbrains

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Benefits of Massage

Communication between the brain tumour patient and their family and friends (part 2)

Peace of Mind: sort your life out